CCP Home Care Service
Supported by Illinois Department on Aging (IDOA)’s Community Care Program (CCP), Hanul’s in-home service was implemented in 1989 in order to provide needed assistance to home bound Korean elderly. It helps older adults with household tasks which allow them to obtain physical and psychological well-being and keep them out of a nursing home, if not necessary. The ultimate purpose for this service is to improve qualities of life by cherishing dignity and maintaining independence.
Types of services provided:
- Meal planning and preparation
- Assistance with bathing and transferring
- Laundry and cleaning
- Escorting and transportation
- Health management
For more information, contact us at Home care Hotline: 773-478-8566 or email us at Hanulccp@hanulusa.org.
- 60 and older resident of Illinois
- US Citizens or Green Card Holders
- Have non-exempt assets less than $17,500 for 1 person household ($35,000 for 2 people household)
- Physically challenged in performing household tasks
Private Home Care Service
On April 4, 2017, Hanul Family Alliance received its Private Home Care Service License issued by the Illinois Department of Public Health. In the past 30 years, Hanul’s home care service has been primarily provided to Medicaid recipients under the contract with Illinois Department on Aging’s Community Care Program. Our newly obtained licensure will allow Hanul to expand its home care service to non-Medicaid clients that are on Medicare or Supplemental insurance or have no insurance.
We are hiring for Home Care Aides in our Chicago and Mt. Prospect offices. We are currently in need of HCA to send to our DuPage County clients. If you’re interested in applying please download the application and physical form below. You can fax or email it back to us.
Fax application to: 773-478-8552 or email ail application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
– High School Diploma or GED or at least 1 year of experience in home care.
– U.S. Citizen
– Warm heart and compassionate mind
– Respect elder seniors
– Pass background check
– CNA certified
– Bilingual in Korean, Spanish, or Arabic (not required)