Family All Together
- This program is a free, 12-session educational program for families and friends of people with mental health conditions.
- Online and in-person, peer-lead support groups for individuals and their families to share information and experiences.
Mental Health First Aid
- MHFA is the initial help offer to a person developing a mental health or substance use problem or experiencing a mental health crisis. The first aid is given until appropriate treatment and support are received or until the crisis resolves.
- Trainees learn risk factors and warning signs of mental illness and addiction, and about available treatments. Upon completion, participants better understand the impact mental illnesses and addictions have on a person, their family and communities.
Hanul Self-Care (Healthy Mind, Healthy Lives)
- A self-care group program helps you enhance your health, wellbeing, and manage your stress. You will learn to identify activities and practices that support your wellbeing and help you to sustain positive self-care in the long-term.
- This program helps you to understand self-care, develop your plan, and put your plan into action.
For further information, please contact Hyeno Kim. 224-551-1242 | email@example.com